Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Decisively Indecisive Goals

I really enjoy reading but I don't feel like I've managed to do much of that lately. Well, maybe that's not strictly true. What I mean to say is that I haven't read many actual books lately, but have actually still read just as much as ever online.

I was under the misguided impression that once last semester ended that I would have the time to read, but as usual I was wrong. Although, next week may be the exception since I'm not on the schedule at work at all. Of course, that too could easily change. I suppose we shall see.

Currently my goal is to finish reading "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", which I am half way through and loving. It's a good goal I think.

Another thing that I haven't done much of lately is just write for the sake of writing. I always decide that I'm going to write and then end up putting it off for one reason or another. I mean, I blog and some days that is easier than others but I don't write as much as I once did. I want to do more of that; the writing that is, not the not writing. Maybe I'll make another goal to write something other than just these blog posts at least once a week.

That sounds like a solid goal, but maybe I won't commit to it just yet... But it sounds like a potential idea. Yeah? Yeah. I know, I'm being indecidive but what's new right?

No comments: