Monday, June 15, 2009

Unproductive

At this precise moment I am watching "Miss Austen Regrets". It's a Jane Austen movie based upon letters actually written by her to family and friends. I am withholding opinions until I have watched the whole of it. Perhaps tomorrow I shall share my opinions of it.

Today I have felt largely unproductive. Though I did manage to re-work a portion of the second chapter of my novel. It's coming along at any rate. Most likely when I've finished it I will begin posting it on my Fiction Press account.

I did finish reading "Beastly" by Alex Flinn today and it was excellent, as I expected that it would be. It's a modern re-telling of Beauty and the Beast told from the perspective of the Beast. The characters were fun and the plotting was executed effectively.

No comments: