Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Staggering Dedication

Once more I am fighting the clock, despite having had the whole day to write anything at all for this ridiculous project. My dedication is staggering I am sure.

I feel as though I have been quite unproductive today, though I did manage to finally watch the documentary "Meeting Resistance". It wasn't quite what I, was expecting it to be, but it was good none the less. I also managed to watch "Miss Austen Regrets" for the second time, which I enjoyed even more than the first time. I know, I'm a bit of an addict.

On the list of things that I should have done today are writing more of my novel and reading in general. Having failed in both of these respects, I feel that I haven't accomplished much. Tomorrow however is another day and for the moment I don't have to work so perhaps I will be able to find some ounce of motivation.

No comments: