Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Deadline Crunch

I am getting fairly good at this whole "wait until an hour from my deadline and then scramble to post" thing. I swear it's not intentional. At least not completely. I will admit that perhaps there is some part of me that puts this off in the hopes that SOMETHING will happen that will be worth writing about.

It's been a fairly standard day once again. I spent a portion of the early afternoon at my sisters house, assisting her with her computer and homework. The larger portion of the day was then spent lost in Shannon Hale's "Austenland". I have been completely absorbed in it all day, and will finish reading it before the night is through.

I finished reading "Moon Called" by Patricia Briggs early this morning, and I loved that book too. Now that I have been thoroughly boring, I will go finish watching "Confessions of a Shopaholic".

No comments: