Friday, June 05, 2009

Tickets and Reviews

Today started and ended relatively better than yesterday, which is a definite plus. I bought concert tickets this morning prior to getting ready to head in to work. I get to see Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco and Chester French in August! It's exciting!

I am now officially addicted to Twitter. It's all Sarah's fault, because I say it is. This is relavant only because they are doing maintenance at the moment, and therfore I can't refresh the page for updates as usual. Bummer! Now how am I supposed to procrastinate?

Really, this has been my day, which proves once again how boring I really am. I finished reading "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" finally, and it was just as awesome as it looked. While its base was recognizable as the original, obviously, it did loose some of it's literary language in translation. Overall it was a fun read as long as you don't take it too seriously. In the next few weeks I'll probably get a review written up and posted on my other blog.

No comments: