Monday, June 22, 2009

Just Another Day

Today has been a rather boring day. I spent the morning at work, and was largely on my own until well after one o'clock. On the one hand this was fine, but on the other it meant that by the time I was able to take my lunch break it was later than is generally usual. Eh.

Since I've been home I have been both ignored and stalked by Darcy, and barked at by Yoda after he got a good look at who had walked through the door. Perhaps the highlight thus far has been reading another installment of a Jane Austen FanFic that I've been reading for several years now. The first two stories have actually been published as one book: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Darcys-the-Bingleys/Marsha-Altman/e/9781402213489/?itm=1 . I really recommend it.

The third story is going to be out in stores this August, which I think is really exciting. At any rate, she is writing the eleventh and final story in the sage and posting it on FanFiction.net at the moment. It's fantastic, and I can't wait to own the whole series. Her pen name on FanFiction is DJ Clawson if anyone is interested in looking her up.

So I read Jane Austen fanfiction while listening to Fall Out Boy. It's been a standard day.

No comments: