Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another Day, Another Trip

Another day, another trek several hours North. I went up to MSU this morning to talk with a financial aid advisor in order to satisfy those that doubted the possibility that I could be correct. As it turns out, I was right and I have to resort to a private alternative loan in order to pay the rest of my tuition.

Why is it so hard for people to believe that I know what I am talking about?

Anyway, at the moment I'm waiting to hear back from my cousin that agreed to be my cosigner. There is another point upon which I was right. Even going through Sallie Mae I need a cosigner, even though everyone (aside from me) seemed so sure that I wouldn't. Go figure!

Tomorrow evening I have to go to work, but in the morning I have to make sure I go get an oil change. I was already passed due for one, and after the last two days I'm really passed due. Things are finally starting to come together though. I am that much closer to getting my loans settled, I'm in the process of applying for employment at school, and I'm nearly at the end of my two year run with my current employer. Things are beginning to look up.

It's hard to believe that so many things are finally beginning to fall into place. I'm excited and nervous all that the same time.

No comments: