Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuition Headaches

If I were smarter I would keep quiet. I know that my dad isn't upset with me, but even though I know that it's hard to feel as though that's really the case. I understand that it upsets him that I have to come up with so much money for tuition and there is nothing that he can realistically do about it.

I just wish he wouldn't get in such a mood whenever I bring up school. It would be nice if he could just relax. Funding school is my problem, and my problem alone. It doesn't matter to me that my parents don't have the money to send me there, all that matters is that they stand behind me.

The financial support doesn't matter quite so much at the moment as the emotional support, at least not from where I stand. I will work things out, and make school happen. I am determined to manage this, because it is something that I have wanted for a long time.

It may not be fair that the price tag on an education is so high but it is a reality that needs to be faced.

No comments: