Monday, July 27, 2009

Movie Adaptions

I was anticipating The Golden Girls being on when I got home, but for whatever reason Hallmark has decided to have them on at eleven instead of ten. Oh well.

Tonight was a rather slow night at work, although I kept busy enough so I suppose that's all that really matters. In just under three weeks I'll be leaving the job that I've held for the last two years. It will be strange to not work there anymore. While I can't say that I will necessarily miss the job, I will certainly miss the people.

The movie adaption of Jodi Picoult's "My Sister's Keeper" came out a while ago, and I'm thinking of going to see it at some point this week. I really enjoyed the book, so I'm a little wary of the movie. That is the thing about movie adaptions of books, they rarely translate the way that you envision them and sometimes it's hard to think of them as two separate entities no matter how necessary.

I finished reading "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins last night. It was amazing, and I reviewed it on my other blog.

No comments: