Monday, July 20, 2009

CAKE

At the moment I am baking a Pineapple Upside-Down cake. Darcy was very interested in the process of putting it all together, and since she didn't manage to stick her face into the batter she received a can of food as compensation.

It's been a fairly quiet day, but after yesterday and the day before it I can live with a quiet day. Work was a mad-house this weekend. On the one had this is good, but on the other it's not because we definitely weren't staffed to properly handle the load of customers. I think the end of yesterday explains the situation perfectly.

Yesterday I was to get out of work at 5:30, however I became stranded running one of the registers and could not get away prior to 6:30. Now, mind you, staying late isn't generally a problem since I don't actually have a life... However, I prefer to be asked rather than steamrolled into it.

Thankfully no one had to ride home with me, because I would not have been pleasant company.

No comments: