Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hating Technology

My junk laptop, which replaced the former laptop, has decided that it no longer wants to function properly. I am deeply annoyed and now have to start looking into ways to fix my current computer-less state.

I. HATE. TECHNOLOGY.

Just saying.

Today I worked a ridiculously short shift at work, and then proceeded to venture home and attempt to keep the peace amongst the younger children while mom and dad were away. Then of course their was the impromptu drive to St. Joes to collect my parents upon the death of our Mini-Van which left them stranded. Really it's been a fairly eventful day.

Maybe I'll luck out and my computer will decide to power up when I press the power button, but I have the sinking suspicion that it's dead. Great. Just fantastic!

No comments: