Monday, July 06, 2009

Fictional Worlds

The goal for this evening is to finish reading "Cry Wolf" by Patricia Briggs. It's marvelous, and is definitely putting to rest any notion that I may have previously held of not enjoying her novels that aren't about Mercy Thompson. While the Mercy Thompson Series remains my favorite, I am definitely enjoying "Cry Wolf".

Tomorrow morning I go back to work after having yesterday and today off. It's hard to get back into the groove, but that is life I suppose. Tomorrow night I have to focus on finding a cosigner. I'm anxious for August to get here, but I need to get the funding in order if I still plan on going to school, which I very much do.

Why does school require so much money? Is it really any wonder that college students today are facing greater stress levels?

Eh. I am now returning to fictional worlds, where things make sense.

No comments: