Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Spider Overload

My day started out with spider overload and went downhill from there. I must be noted that I HATE spiders. While I understand that logically, yes, I am larger than they are they still freak me out. No one ever said that fear had to be rational. If fear was rational than I would be afraid of water rather than spiders.

Anyway, I got to work this afternoon and just before I got out of my car I noticed that there were spiders ALL OVER the outside of my car. Okay, okay maybe not all over but there was more than one and each of them were about the size of a dime. I didn't want to get out of the car, but faced with being late to work I opened the door and hopped out as quickly as I could. Thankfully no spiders made it into my car. That would have been an intense drive home.

Work, was work. There was nothing particularly exciting about it, aside from the return of my headache. At this point I'm fairly certain it's just a tension headache, and once I have things sorted out it will go away. Hopefully in the next week or so I can manage to get things sorted out.

Now there is a moth flying around my room. GREAT.

No comments: