Thursday, August 06, 2009

Assigned Tasks

Today was another busy day at work, which is good because it meant that it went by rather quickly. I narrowly avoided being summoned to the registers, because I was standing in so that someone else could go to lunch in one of the other departments. I got a good share of what needed to be done in my department completed, but since I open the same department in the morning it really doesn't matter because I can pick up right where I left off.

Once I got home I had to make a quick stop at my cousins house, where I was assigned to write a letter. I am the go to person in the family when in comes to writing formal letters and the like.

Once I finish the letter I can attempt to get in some sleep before I have to turn around and go to work bright and early in the morning.

No comments: