Friday, August 21, 2009

Move-In Day

I FINALLY got the confirmation today that I am expected to move in next Wednesday, which is good because I was beginning to this I was crazy. Well, crazier anyway... I finally cleared off my desk the other day, which had been driving me crazy. I can finally sit at my desk again which is nice. I have a tendency to pile it high with books and notebooks that I don't feel like putting away, until it gets to the point that I can't honestly find anything without dismantling the pile that has been amassed.

Thankfully I can move in whenever on Wednesday, so Dad can still go golfing in the morning with my Uncle like he usually does. Thursday and Friday next week I get to go through training for my job, which I realize I may have already divulged but quite frankly it's all that is going on at the moment.

I finished reading the other half of the book that I started last night, and am well on the way to finishing the book that I started reading a couple hours ago. That is the one nice thing about so much free time, I get to catch up on reading all of the books that I have in my various "to read" piles. It has gone from being three piles to a manageable two. Woot!

The last few days have been very productive. The other night I finally hung my All Time Low poster, and earlier today I got out the nail gun and mounted my mirror on the wall. Oh, and I took Coach on a walk this afternoon. Of course, then Yoda was jealous, but quite frankly he'll get over it. I am not off to watch the Golden Girls and finish reading my book during the commercial breaks. Just another night in the life. :)

No comments: