Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Phone Book

Last night FedEx claimed that my computer would be here today, and today it says that it will be here tomorrow. I can live with it coming in the mail tomorrow, but no later than tomorrow! At the moment I have once more comendeered my brothers computer for the purposes of this blog.

I'm watching 'Made of Honor' at the moment. Really, my day has been about as interesting as this moment. Last night I was awake until two thirty this morning, and didn't even get to watch The Golden Girls. I was occupied watching 'All Time Low's' performance on MTV unplugged and talking to Sarah.

By the way, All Time Low's acoustic set was AMAZING. Although, come to think about it they could probably sing the phone book and I would listen. Yeah.

Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)











Weightless







Dear Maria, Count Me In





Remembering Sunday








Coffee Shop Soundtrack









Jasey Rae







No comments: