Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yoda the Strange

I am taking a time-out from last minute packing to write this. I have remembered several times tonight that I needed to write this, and then promptly forgotten and therefore decided that if I didn't do something about it now, than I probably never would and that would complicate a weekend that could very well become busy. Tomorrow is the day that I move up to MSU. I'm a little nervous about it, but that's to be expected. I'm sure I'll get over it.

Actually, I know I will, because I'm not giving myself any other option. This is reality, I'm moving out and away. At least, for the time being. I feel like I'm fairly organized. This is going to be an organized and efficient move. I hope.

I finally ordered my Mac today! I'm stoked. Finally I'll have a normal sized keyboard, and screen again. Thank god!

Earlier today I was sitting in the little room off of our kitchen when mom put down food for the dogs. Our Golden Retriever knows better than to attempt to eat at the same time as our Pug because Yoda(the pug) tends to get territorial. So anyway, Yoda was the only one in the Kitchen and all of a sudden he starts growling while staring at one of the bowls. He then slowly paced over to it, and continuing to growl stared down into the bowl.

There was no point to that story, except to illustrate that my dog is strange.

No comments: