Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nearly UnPacked

I moved into my dorm room today. I have very nearly unpacked everything that I have to unpack and am exhausted. Tomorrow I start training. Hopefully that goes well.

At the moment it's pretty quiet. every so often you'll hear a few voices down the hall or outside. It's going to take some getting used to. I've got the TV on mainly for background noise. We got up here around four and my parents stuck around to help until about seven thirty or so. Leave it to me to start crying when they left. For that matter I started crying at the beginning of the drive up here, which is ridiculous but whatever.

I don't consider myself much of a crier but the last several weeks have kind of been like that. I'll get over it.

My cousin is getting married on Saturday, so hopefully my schedule will allow me to go home for it. It all depends on work... Alright, I've got a busy day tomorrow so I better set my alarm clock and get some sleep.

No comments: