Thursday, August 20, 2009

Two Book Kinda Day

And so concludes another day...

I've managed to read two books, and plan to begin a third following this post. Granted each one is only three-hundred pages long... but whatever.

By about eight-thirty I was restless enough that I took Yoda on a walk through the neighborhood. That was nice, and I'm not sure why I hadn't bothered doing that earlier in the week. It was much more productive than pacing the house. Of course once we got home Coach was jealous because he didn't get to go for a walk... so now I owe our Golden Retriever a walk. Ah well.

Really though the most exciting thing about today is that it is nearly Saturday, and Saturday means going to the Blink 182/FOB/Panic At The Disco! concert. Yay!

Right, off to get in some more reading! Yes!

No comments: