Friday, September 25, 2009

Clearing Something Up

I feel like I need to clear something up about last fridays post. That was written because I was largely frustrated with myself. Had I been more organized and efficient then I would have had the reading done earlier that day or even the previous day. My frustration with my own action fueled the impatience that I exhibited there.

I don't think I phrased myself very well when I expressed that frustration, but I want to be clear that the true target there was me. I am my own best target. I had options and I didn't utilize them and that was my problem. My frustration was expressed in this medium, solely because it me that I was frustrated with.

I am generally the one that I get frustrated with. I have reading that I should be doing, but I can't find the motivation to get started on it. Actually, I'd much rather reading "Hunting Ground" by Patricia Briggs. I knew I shouldn't have started reading it because of course it's good...

No comments: