Sunday, September 06, 2009

So Little TIme

To be honest today hasn't been the most productive homework-wise... I finished reading the first of three chapters that I need to have read for Thursday, and have gotten out and situated my six newspapers. I plan to read through them once this is written and posted. It is the plan, or at least the partial plan. This evening I'm having supper with my family (chicken and baked potatoes) before going out for ice cream with Sarah. After ice cream I'll probably mosey on over to my sisters house.

I need to focus as getting as much of my reading done tonight before I go to sleep. I can haz focus? You'll be hearing about my success and or failure later tonight, unless I drop the ball and don't blog. I will do my best not to drop the ball!

I also need to re-program phone numbers into my phone before I go back to school. Ah, there is so much to be done and so little time available! I head back to school tomorrow afternoon, and this will be my last weekend home until my cousin's wedding at the beginning of October. It's time to buckle down and work on establishing a GPA!

Alright, back to work!

No comments: