Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thank God for Facebook

My new phone finally got here today. You can't imagine how good it felt to finally be able to 'talk' to my parents. Sometimes conversations in textual format just don't cut it. I mean really thank God for facebook and alternate medium's to voice conversation... but I'm glad that my family is only a call away again.

I have been really sniffly all day today, and I hope I'm not coming down with anything. That would be awful although not all that unexpected. That is the thing about college campuses. Even over the course of one day you come in contact with a ton of people. It's easy to get sick, and I really don't want to be sick...

I have about a hundred pages to read for class tomorrow, and I've to read it several times now with out making any progress whatsoever. I need to get to reading it. I know this, and yet the motivation really isn't there.

Last night I finally finished reading "Skinned", which is amazing. I will at some point review it. But if you've read Scott Westerfeld's "Uglies" series than you will really enjoy "Skinned" by Robin Wasserman. It's sequel, "Crashed", just came out and I can't wait to pick it up!

Anyway, it's back to work for me.

No comments: