Monday, September 28, 2009

Michigan Weather and Accomplishments

Time got away from me today. The weather has been atrocious all day. It was threatening rain when I walked to my first class, began to sprinkle as I hurried to my second class, and took up a steady stream once I left my final class.

The rain in and of itself wouldn't be quite so bad if it weren't a cold rain, accompanied by a rather chilly temperature and some wicked wind. I did manage to speak with someone regarding my 'no call, no show' though, so hopefully that madness will be worked out because I've definitely shown up for every one of my shifts.

I managed to get my shift covered for the seventeenth, so now I am all clear to go to Fall Retreat which is exciting. Now I just have one more shift to get covered, and if the powers that be approve of the solution that I've found then everything is set. It's nice when things seem to be falling into place.

I should have read the chapter that I need to have read for tomorrow earlier, but procrastination seemed to be a better idea at the time. Although, I guess I was productive. I found two scholarships that I'm going to make a concerted effort to apply for. I need to get serious about scholarships... Alright, I'm going to read my chapter and then I'm off to the land of sleep.

No comments: