Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hot Dog Ministry

Yesterday was a fairly busy day. I went to my two classes in the morning and late afternoon, and then by two thirty went to go do laundry. That took me about an hour and half, and during that time I got a fair amount of reading done for my JRN 200 class.

Once the laundry was done I headed back to my room and put everything away, before heading back to a little study area downstairs where I managed to get even more of my reading done. Then it was back upstairs, where while I watched The Golden Girls I also concentrated on my other textbook for that class.

By about seven thirty or so, Felicia came and picked me up and we headed over to the house she's staying at. From there I got a ride from Indigo to go to hot dog ministry. At hot dog ministry we basically stand in front of this Christian Co-op and hand out free hot dogs to people walking by. It was actually a lot of fun, and really kind of funny because a lot of the people were really pretty drunk.

All in all, it was a lot of fun.

No comments: