Sunday, September 13, 2009

Homework and Ebay

I woke up this morning, and the first thing that I did was run my hand across my eyes. When at least half of your face is sun burnt this is not a good idea. So that was fun.

I have finally willed myself to climb down from bed and attempt to finish reading a few more chapters in my News and Reporting textbook. I have to read through chapter five, and plan to manage that before at least one. I then want to read the last assigned chapter in Elements of Journalism. I still have to go over sections A-P in the AP Stylebook but I'm going to have to hold off on that because I need to have one-hundred pages of House of Sand and Fog read for tomorrow.

Today is my day of catch up and making promises to myself that I will stay caught up from here on out, because quite frankly this is ridiculous. It helps that newspaper reading has been suspended until Wednesday.

The phone that I ordered off of Ebay still hasn't made it to my parents house. As of Saturday it left Allen Park, MI so it should be fairly close. Of course once it makes it there I have to wait for it to be shipped back to me. My intention was to have it shipped directly to me, but of course I forgot to change the address and hit send without thinking first. I was then going to see about getting the seller to change the address, but they said that they couldn't for fear of fraud. Lovely.

Soon enough however I will be in possession of a phone that I can actually use. Texting is alright, but sometimes it just doesn't cut it.

No comments: