Sunday, September 06, 2009

Just Another Night

For the moment I have managed to finish one of the six newspapers that I had to read. Only five more to go! I'm going to try and power through them tonight when I start watching the MDA telethon.

Meeting Sarah for ice cream was a lot of fun. I'm really glad I got the chance to do that before going back tomorrow. At some point tomorrow morning I have to go to the store. I need a more efficient way to file away my papers for class than binders. Binders are incredibly heavy when you do nothing but walk distances. I also need to come up with a new way to fasten my full length mirror to the bathroom door.

The hooks over the door work, but it makes opening and closing the door a pain, plus it doesn't seem very stable. We'll get the quirks worked out one way or another. For the moment I'm watching a movie with the family, because obviously I haven't avoided homework enough recently.

All kidding aside though, it is really nice to be back to school even if it is taking some time to adjust on my part.

No comments: