Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nearly Finished

I am very close to having all of my reading, except for the AP Stylebook read. I am kind of dreading attempting to familiarize myself with the AP Stylebook because it's a lot like reading the dictionary, except it's like a dictionary targeted specifically at Journalists. Egh.

Today though has been really productive, which is good because once I am caught up I think it will be a lot easier to remain caught up. I definitely don't want to feel so buried in homework again because it isn't really any fun.

For Economics we are supposed to read The Wall Street Journal. I can't remember what sections we're supposed to read... anyway my first copy of it arrived in my mailbox this weekend but I don't think I'm going to bother with it tonight. Economics, woo-hoo!

Aside from being able to catch up on homework today I got some much needed sleep. Now all I need is for my new phone to make it's way here... Hopefully tomorrow I can finish reading "Skinned". I started reading it just before classes started and haven't had a chance to get back to it since. I am kind of proud that I've been able to focus in on homework to an extent rather than procrastinating with pleasure reading.

I'm getting better at avoiding procrastination anyway...

No comments: