Friday, September 11, 2009

Four Post Weekend

I would first like to point out that I am incredibly tired. That out of the way, I feel that I need to apologize for failing to post these last two days. I really had every intention of posting yesterday, but of course intentions can only get you so far. In fact, it was only after I had managed to scale the railing up to my bed that I realized I had forgotten to blog last night.

There really is no excuse for my having missed yesterday, but whatever. I am very close to being caught up on all of my reading for my classes which is a very good thing. Lately it's seemed like I'd never be able to catch up and this is only the second week!

Wednesday was fun. I went to fellowship and ended up staying out out until one thirty, which meant that I forwent a significant portion of reading but since the rest of the day had been devoted to homework I think it's alright. It's most likely something that I'll go to every Wednesday, so I will do my best from now on to blog before I go. I swear, I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things.

Alright, I need to get some reading done and then go grab some lunch before making my way to my last class of the day. Make sure to look out for my four weekend posts!

No comments: